- Meters & Pay by Stall
- Maps / Times
- Ames Intermodal Facility
- ISU Police Department
- About Us
Summer Student Permits
Summer Permits will be available through AccessPlus at 9am on Tuesday, April 27, 2021. Permits will be available to purchase over the counter beginning Monday, May 10, 2021.
Residence Halls Parking:
- RCA (Maple, Willow, Larch, Oak, Elm, Freeman, Barton, Birch, Welch, Roberts, Lyon, Linden Halls)
- UDA (Friley, Helser, Martin, Eaton Halls)
- TRA (Wallace & Wilson Halls aka the Towers)
- Buchanan, Geoffroy
- Frederiksen Court
- SUV (University Village & Schilletter Village)
Other Student Parking:
- Vet Med Student Parking - Lot 93/94 permits
- Greek Community & Off Campus Parking- will depend on availability
- Commuter Parking - Lot 29, 68 and 119 permits
- Park & Ride - no permit required
- Pay by Stalls ($1.00/hr, Mon-Fri 7am-5:30pm) - Lots 21, 100, and East Campus Parking Deck
- Most General Staff and Reserved Parking (after 5:30 M-F and all weekend)
Students can request a medical parking parking permit to get closer access to buildings do to health issues.
Residence Halls have designated Motorcycle parking areas. A permit is required all hours of everyday.
Permit prices are prorated. Permit prices decrease each month so you are only charged for the months you will use at the time you purchase the permit. Contact the Parking Division Office at 515-294-3388 for the most current prices.