- Smart Cards
- Pay by Phone/ParkMobile
- Online Forms
- Medical Permits
- Construction Parking
- Tickets / Citations
- Maps / Times
- Cyclone Tailgating
- About Us
- Ames Intermodal Facility
- Student Employment Application
- Transportation Advisory Council
- ISU Police Division
Those who drive to campus on a daily basis have a few options:
Commuters can register their cars and apply for a permit.
- Lot 29 (this lot is north of Molecular Biology)
- Lot 68 (this lot is located off University Blvd near Haber Road); this lot would be closer for commuters with classes on the east and south side of campus.
- Lot 119 (this lot is located at Wanda Daley Drive and Stange Road–a walking tunnel under the railroad tracks brings you out near Printing and Publications)
These permits will go on sale through AccessPlus. They will go on sale for 1/2C based or above Graduate Students will go on sale July 18, 2018 at 9AM and July 25, 2018 at 9AM for Commuter Students. Permits will be sent to your home address.
The Commuter Lot at Iowa State Center - Commuters can park at the designated (A3, A4, B4, B5, B6) parking lots at the Iowa State Center for free and take Cy-Ride's Orange Route into campus. Overnight parking is not available in the commuter lots. Ann Campbell Transit Station, Iowa State Center.
Paying on Campus Commuters have the option of paying to park each time they come to campus. Pay-by-the-hour machines are available in lot 100 (Lied Rec Center), East Campus Parking Deck on the east side of campus and lot 21 on the west end of campus. There are also meters in some of the lots, but carefully read the signs and meters as some have time limits that do not accommodate classes.