- Smart Cards
- Pay by Phone
- Online Forms
- Medical Permits
- Construction Parking
- Tickets / Citations
- Maps / Times
- Help Van
- Safety Escort
- Cyclone Tailgating
- About Us
- Ames Intermodal Facility
- Student Employment Application
- Transportation Advisory Council
- ISU Police Division
Welcome To Parking
We hope you will find all of the information stored in these pages both useful and helpful. Thank you from all of the staff at Parking.
Summer Hours: May 9 - August 12 we will be open 7:30am - 4pm and we will be closed Memorial Day and July 4th. You can contact us by phone at 515-294-3388. For our location and other contact information, check the "About Us" page.
Faculty and Staff will receive their Parking Permit beginning June 28, 2016. If you do not receive it that day it is because they will be delivered through the week. Your current permit is valid until June 30, 2016. Please destroy your old permit when you receive your new permit. Do not leave expired permits hanging from your mirror.
Student Information regarding Summer and Fall Permit Renewal
Returning Students may request a permit through AccessPlus beginning Wednesday, April 20, 2016 at 7:00 AM
- Summer commuters registered for class
- Summer residents living in Residence Halls
- Summer Vet Med students
- Fall permits for RETURNING residents living in Residence Halls including Legacy
- Fall Vet Med Students
Students working on campus this summer but not taking classes may come to the Parking Office beginning Monday, May 9, 2016 to purchase a Commuter Permit.
Freshman and Transfer Students living in the Residence Halls may request a permit through AccessPlus beginning Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 7:00 AM
Commuter Students living outside the City of Ames and qualifying Graduate students may request a permit through AccessPlus beginning Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 7:00 AM
Students living within the city of Ames may request a Commuter Permit through AccessPlus beginnning Wednesday, August 3, 2016 at 7:00 AM (no overnight parking)
- This includes: Maricopa, Walton, Mayfield, Pointe West, Twain Circle, West Ridge and Tripp.
Staff Information to request a 2016-2017 permit
Request a permit through AccessPlus Wednesday, April 20 at 7:00 AM
- You may renew your vehicle and motorcyle permit
- Please update your vehicle information
- double check your campus address - where permit will be mailed
Intramural Permit Purchases begin on Wednesday, April 20 at 7:00 AM
- www.parking.iastate.edu/impermit/ and request any permits paid by intramural or account number.
- state departmental, departmental, and reserve permits