If you are a student, faculty, staff or visitor at Iowa State, you are eligible for assistance from the HelpVan on campus.
There is no charge. Just dial 294-4444 and the Department of Public Safety Parking Division will dispatch the HelpVan to provide the equipment for any of the following services.
- Jacks, lug wrenches, or other tools needed to change a flat tire.
- A ride to and from the nearest service station for assistance in getting fuel.
- A shovel to allow you to scoop snow.
Parking Division personnel cannot change a tire for you; they can provide the necessary tools and instructions.
Hours of Operation:
- 7:30a.m.-3:00am Monday - Thursday
- 7:30a.m.-Midnight on Friday
- 5:00p.m-Midnight on Sunday
(during fall and spring semesters when classes are in session. Summer hours may vary.)
Services Available on Campus and Greek Community!