- Smart Cards
- Pay by Phone
- Online Forms
- Medical Permits
- Construction Parking
- Tickets / Citations
- Maps / Times
- Help Van
- Cyclone Tailgating
- About Us
- Ames Intermodal Facility
- Student Employment Application
- Transportation Advisory Council
- ISU Police Division
If you are a student, faculty, staff or visitor at Iowa State, you are eligible for assistance from the HelpVan on campus.
There is no charge. Just dial 294-4444 and the Department of Public Safety Parking Division will dispatch the HelpVan to provide the equipment for any of the following services.
- Jacks, lug wrenches, or other tools needed to change a flat tire.
- A ride to and from the nearest service station for assistance in getting fuel.
- A shovel to allow you to scoop snow.
Parking Division personnel can provide the necessary tools and instructions for changing a tire. It is up to the officer's discretion to perform the actual tire change.
Hours of Operation:
- 7:30a.m.-3:00am Monday - Thursday
- 7:30a.m.-Midnight on Friday
- 5:00p.m-Midnight on Sunday
(during fall and spring semesters when classes are in session. Summer hours may vary.)
Services Available on Campus and Greek Community!